Villa Beatrice is an old restored building located in the village of the lemon groves par excellence: Bezzuglio.
The exposed beams on the ceiling, stone staircases, antique portals, the original frescoes recreate inside a unique atmosphere.
What makes this property unique are the covered terraces, equipped with deck chairs, easy chairs, table and chairs to have breakfast / lunch / dinner. The view of Lake Garda is truly spectacular.
The living area includes:
- dining room with table and chairs for 6 people.
- Study with books and TV SAT.
- Terrace with wonderful lake view, deckchairs, table, chairs, all equipped for 6 people.
The sleeping area has:
- a master bedroom with extra large double bed (the bed can be divided into two single French beds, on request), private terrace overlooking lake Garda with table and chairs that serves the entire perimeter of the room, private bathroom with shower and bath;
- an another double bedroom.
- a bedroom with two single beds.
- a second bathroom with shower.
- Each room of Villa Beatrice has air conditioning.
- Internet WIFI throughout villa.
For guests towels and bed linen are provided.
Outside our guests can enjoy a green area of about 60 square meters and parking nearby.
In the garden, our guests can find:
- beach umbrella
- barbecue area
- deckchairs for sunbathe